CTP manufacturer printing CTP version of the first type and characteristics of the CTP version, now, the market dominant CTP version of the first three types: silver salt type, photopolymerization type, thermal sensitivity (thermal imaging type). Let's first look at the characteristics of these plates and their advantages and disadvantages.
1. Silver salt CTP plate
Silver salt CTP plate mainly includes silver salt dispersing plate and silver salt and PS composite plate.
The silver salt dispersing plate is mainly composed of plate base, silver salt emulsion layer and physical development core layer. The technique of dispersive transfer imaging was used, and the principle was that the silver salt plate exposed by laser scanning. In the development solution rich in silver halide solvent, Ag+ and silver halide solvent were complexed and dispersed to the impression bearing layer, and the metal silver was reduced to metal silver under the catalytic effect of physical development nucleus, and deposited on the external surface to form the silver impression. At the end of development, the silver halide emulsion layer on the surface was removed by washing, and the hydrophilic arenes and impression areas in the non-impression area were exposed. In the lipid solution, the long fatty chain organic molecules with sulfhydryl group were selected and adsorbed on the surface of silver accumulation, so as to make the impression area oil-loving. The result of the accumulation of silver impression began to bear ink and squeeze water, rather than impression some (no silver accumulation) still squeeze ink, and then to the computer's direct intention to plate.
The silver salt and PS composite plate is mainly composed of high sensitivity silver salt emulsion layer and wide sensitivity color scale PS plate. A photosensitive polymer layer, a bonding layer and a silver halide emulsion layer are coated on the roughened and anodized aluminum substrate. The imaging principle is that the silver salt layer is first exposed by laser, forming a picture of silver on the resin layer, so that the following photosensitive layer can be maintained during the second exposure. After one development, the emulsion layer of the unexposed part is dissolved, and then the whole page is exposed by UV light. Because image and text impression layer have the effect of shielding the light, UV light only exposes some photodifferentiated photosensitive resin layer of non-picture and text, and the resin layer of secondary development and secondary exposure is dissolved, exposing the alumina base, and finally the silver impression layer can be lipoified with solid solution.
CTP version manufacturers silver salt CTP version of the characteristics of the plate
(1) the silver salt CTP plate has a high sensitivity, which can reach 1 ~ 3 chestnuts /cm2. In other words, it can achieve high-speed printing plate output with low output power, low energy and low intensity laser. Moreover, the silver salt CTP plate has a fast photoreceptor speed, which is the fastest photoreceptor in the current CTP plate.
(2) the silver salt CTP plate is applicable in a wide range of scales. The red laser, green laser and purple laser systems can be selected, and the scouring method and post-treatment process are the same as the traditional method, and the different CTP plates produced by different manufacturers are compatible with the formula of chemical solutions.
(3) the silver salt CTP plate has the characteristics of high resolution, wide spectral echo and good dot reproduction, with 300 lines/inch of additional wire, 1% to 99% of the dot coverage, good printing quality and printing resistance up to more than 250,000 prints, which is suitable for large print volume and high quality printing.
(4) because the silver salt CTP plate material chooses the expensive silver as the material, the production cost is increased to a certain extent, and the silver salt CTP plate material cannot be operated under the bright room, which brings certain limitations to the retention of the plate material.
The photopolymerized CTP plate is mainly composed of aluminum plate base, photosensitive layer and maintenance layer, among which the photosensitive layer is mainly composed of film resin, infective material, photoinitiator, monomer or oligomer, stabilizer and other additives. The maintenance layer is a polyvinyl alcohol oxygen isolation layer, which is primarily used to block the polymerization of monomers or oligomers by separating oxygen. The imaging principle is that after the plate is scanned by the laser light source, it can be seen that the infectious material in some photosensitive layers first absorbs the photon energy into an excited state, and then transfers the energy to the photoinitiator. The photoinitiator differentiates into free radicals, which cause monomers or oligomers to polymerize and solidify. Some that have not seen the light are removed by development, forming a blank. It should be noted that before developing the film, some of the maintenance layer that has not seen the light should be washed off first, and then the high-sensitivity polymer layer should be dissolved with alkaline developer solution. When developing the film, the maintenance layer should be completely eliminated with the brush. Finally, the page is washed by the synthetic resin solution. The synthetic resin can not only improve the hydrophilicity of the blank part, but also enhance the hydrophilicity of the picture and text.
CTP version manufacturer light - polymerized CTP version of the characteristics
(1) the photosensitive layer of photopolymerized CTP plate is very thin. Some of the pictures and text are basically on the same plane as the blank ones.
(2) the developer of photopolymerized CTP plate material is alkaline, while the film forming resin and monomer or oligomers in the photosensitive layer have certain acidity, which can be dissolved in the alkaline solution and removed by development, and the alkaline developer has little pollution, which is conducive to environmental protection.
(3) the photopolymerized CTP plate can use different photosensitive light sources such as purple laser diode (410nm), argon ion laser (488nm), FDYAG laser (532nm), infrared laser diode (830nm), etc. The cost is relatively low, and the photopolymerized CTP plate can withstand more than 1 million prints after being baked.